Facebook gives you the opportunity to show or hide and forbid your fanpage to whole counties. The reason behind this feature is quite simple. If you wish to talk about a topic and share your experience among a group of users scattered around the world then you best bet is top open a Facebook fanpage. The down-side of this special page is that it will be visible everywhere. If the topic discussed in your fanpage is forbidden or tabu in a certain country a lot of Facebook users might protest and be scandalized by what you talk. That’s why, in order to respect every culture, Facebook has decided to give you the power to hide and forbid what you talk about, your topics and your “hot” comments to any country you want!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow located on the upper-ride side of your Facebook page, next to the Home link.
- From the drop-down menu, click the “Use Facebook as Page“.
- In the pop-up windows select your fanpage.
- Now, click the Edit Page button at top right side of the webpage in order to start setting the options for that fanpage.
- Click Manage Permissions tab on the left pane.
- In the right-pane, in the Country Restrictions blank field, type the name of the country you wish to block.
- Once you have found the country, click one of the radio buttons associated to the following options: Only show this page to viewers in these countries or Hide this page from viewers in these countries.
- Click Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.