When you open Microsoft Office Excel 2010, the application will show you the worksheets in a certain way which is called Normal mode (or default mode). However, you can display Excel sheets in different ways, namely: Page Layout View, Page Break Preview, Normal View. Let’s see how to change the default view in Office Excel 2010. The other layouts are extremely useful when it comes to printing the worksheets or have different views of your works.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options, on the left pane, click the General tab.
- Under the When Creating New WorkBooks section, click the Default View for new Sheets drop-down menu.
- From the menu, select a worksheet layout or preview. This will change the default view.
- Click OK to confirm
- excel 2010 view change
- how to change view excel
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.