When you open Microsoft Office Excel 2010, the application will show you the worksheets in a certain way which is called Normal mode (or default mode). However, you can display Excel sheets in different ways, namely: Page Layout View, Page Break Preview, Normal View. Let’s see how to change the default view in Office Excel 2010. The other layouts are extremely useful when it comes to printing the worksheets or have different views of your works.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options, on the left pane, click the General tab.
- Under the When Creating New WorkBooks section, click the Default View for new Sheets drop-down menu.
- From the menu, select a worksheet layout or preview. This will change the default view.
- Click OK to confirm
- Change View in Excel 2010
- HOW TO SWITCH A DOCUMENT TO AERIAL VIEW EXCEL
- change views in excel
- how to change view of office 10
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.