When you open Microsoft Office Excel 2010, the application will show you the worksheets in a certain way which is called Normal mode (or default mode). However, you can display Excel sheets in different ways, namely: Page Layout View, Page Break Preview, Normal View. Let’s see how to change the default view in Office Excel 2010. The other layouts are extremely useful when it comes to printing the worksheets or have different views of your works.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options, on the left pane, click the General tab.
- Under the When Creating New WorkBooks section, click the Default View for new Sheets drop-down menu.
- From the menu, select a worksheet layout or preview. This will change the default view.
- Click OK to confirm
- Change View in Excel 2010
- how to change view in excel
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.