When you open Microsoft Office Excel 2010, the application will show you the worksheets in a certain way which is called Normal mode (or default mode). However, you can display Excel sheets in different ways, namely: Page Layout View, Page Break Preview, Normal View. Let’s see how to change the default view in Office Excel 2010. The other layouts are extremely useful when it comes to printing the worksheets or have different views of your works.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options, on the left pane, click the General tab.
- Under the When Creating New WorkBooks section, click the Default View for new Sheets drop-down menu.
- From the menu, select a worksheet layout or preview. This will change the default view.
- Click OK to confirm
- Change View in Excel 2010
- hange view excel online to excel
- how to change view in excel
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.