By default, Microsoft Office 2010 has Safe mode option turned on. Without any doubt, this option is quite useful as it helps you recover Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) from crashes. However, there is a big drawback which is represented by the fact that it takes a lot of resources out of your computer. If you want to save important computer resources for other tasks and applications, this brief tutorial will show you how to disable and turn off Safe Mode in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Open Microsoft Office 2010 (for example, open Office Excel 2010).
- Click File Menu.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options window, on the left pane, click the Trust Center link located at the end of the pane.
- Now, click the Trust Center Settings button located on the right pane.
- In the Trust Center window, click ActiveX Settings on the left pane.
- On the right pane, under the ActiveX Settings for all Office Applications, untick the Safe Mode option checkbox to disable the Safe Mode permanently.
- Click OK.
- how to turn off safe mode in word
- how to remove Office in sfae mode
- how to remove safe mode in word
- how to take microsoft word off safemode
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.