By default, Microsoft Office 2010 has Safe mode option turned on. Without any doubt, this option is quite useful as it helps you recover Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) from crashes. However, there is a big drawback which is represented by the fact that it takes a lot of resources out of your computer. If you want to save important computer resources for other tasks and applications, this brief tutorial will show you how to disable and turn off Safe Mode in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Open Microsoft Office 2010 (for example, open Office Excel 2010).
- Click File Menu.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options window, on the left pane, click the Trust Center link located at the end of the pane.
- Now, click the Trust Center Settings button located on the right pane.
- In the Trust Center window, click ActiveX Settings on the left pane.
- On the right pane, under the ActiveX Settings for all Office Applications, untick the Safe Mode option checkbox to disable the Safe Mode permanently.
- Click OK.
- Excel Safe Mode Office 2010
- how to disable powerpoint safe mode
- how to disable safe mode on powerpoint
- how to stop powerpoint safe mode
- ms office 2010 out of safe mode
- safe mode excel turn off
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.