By default, Microsoft Office 2010 has Safe mode option turned on. Without any doubt, this option is quite useful as it helps you recover Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) from crashes. However, there is a big drawback which is represented by the fact that it takes a lot of resources out of your computer. If you want to save important computer resources for other tasks and applications, this brief tutorial will show you how to disable and turn off Safe Mode in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Open Microsoft Office 2010 (for example, open Office Excel 2010).
- Click File Menu.
- Click Options.
- In the Excel Options window, on the left pane, click the Trust Center link located at the end of the pane.
- Now, click the Trust Center Settings button located on the right pane.
- In the Trust Center window, click ActiveX Settings on the left pane.
- On the right pane, under the ActiveX Settings for all Office Applications, untick the Safe Mode option checkbox to disable the Safe Mode permanently.
- Click OK.
- how to remove the save mode in microsoft word 2010
- how to turn off safe mode excel spreadsheets
- how to turn off safe mode in microsoft office
- stop excel opening in safe mode
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.