By default, every time you post a comment, subscribe to a new channel or favor a video, YouTube will share such activities on your feeds. This is extremely annoying above all if you care about your privacy. In fact, all subscribers will be able to see all these things, all your private activities on such feed. Let’s see how to turn off Activity Sharing on YouTube.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click your account name in order to show the drop-down menu.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Account Settings, click the Sharing link.
- In the Activity Sharing section, untick (turn off) all the Activity Sharing checkboxs in order to hide your activities from your feeds. You have to untick: like a video, comment on a video, subscribe to a channel, favorite a video, upload a video and add video to playlist.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- active shring off
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Turn Off Activity Sharing on YouTube Feeds”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.