By default, every time you post a comment, subscribe to a new channel or favor a video, YouTube will share such activities on your feeds. This is extremely annoying above all if you care about your privacy. In fact, all subscribers will be able to see all these things, all your private activities on such feed. Let’s see how to turn off Activity Sharing on YouTube.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click your account name in order to show the drop-down menu.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Account Settings, click the Sharing link.
- In the Activity Sharing section, untick (turn off) all the Activity Sharing checkboxs in order to hide your activities from your feeds. You have to untick: like a video, comment on a video, subscribe to a channel, favorite a video, upload a video and add video to playlist.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
One Comment to “How to Turn Off Activity Sharing on YouTube Feeds”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.