By default, every time you post a comment, subscribe to a new channel or favor a video, YouTube will share such activities on your feeds. This is extremely annoying above all if you care about your privacy. In fact, all subscribers will be able to see all these things, all your private activities on such feed. Let’s see how to turn off Activity Sharing on YouTube.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click your account name in order to show the drop-down menu.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Account Settings, click the Sharing link.
- In the Activity Sharing section, untick (turn off) all the Activity Sharing checkboxs in order to hide your activities from your feeds. You have to untick: like a video, comment on a video, subscribe to a channel, favorite a video, upload a video and add video to playlist.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Turn Off Activity Sharing on YouTube Feeds”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.