By default, your Facebook account is set to display and show a reminder of your friends’ birthday for the current day (today). This is very useful as it lets you remember your friends most important day thus giving you the chance to wish “Happy Birthday” to everybody you know. But what if you want to know your friends’ birthday ahead of time? What you want to know an upcoming birthday so that you will be able to plan a party in advance or buy a present without hurrying? Let’s see how to display upcoming birthdays on your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, look for the Events option and click it.
- On the right pane you should be able to see the Events options showing birthdays information due for the next day (tomorrow).
- To see future birthdays, click the Birthday option located at the end of the page. Such option is located between Past Events and Exports options.
- Now, as you see you are able to see ALL upcoming Birthdays, day by day and month by month.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.