By default, your Facebook account is set to display and show a reminder of your friends’ birthday for the current day (today). This is very useful as it lets you remember your friends most important day thus giving you the chance to wish “Happy Birthday” to everybody you know. But what if you want to know your friends’ birthday ahead of time? What you want to know an upcoming birthday so that you will be able to plan a party in advance or buy a present without hurrying? Let’s see how to display upcoming birthdays on your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, look for the Events option and click it.
- On the right pane you should be able to see the Events options showing birthdays information due for the next day (tomorrow).
- To see future birthdays, click the Birthday option located at the end of the page. Such option is located between Past Events and Exports options.
- Now, as you see you are able to see ALL upcoming Birthdays, day by day and month by month.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.