By default, your Facebook account is set to display and show a reminder of your friends’ birthday for the current day (today). This is very useful as it lets you remember your friends most important day thus giving you the chance to wish “Happy Birthday” to everybody you know. But what if you want to know your friends’ birthday ahead of time? What you want to know an upcoming birthday so that you will be able to plan a party in advance or buy a present without hurrying? Let’s see how to display upcoming birthdays on your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, look for the Events option and click it.
- On the right pane you should be able to see the Events options showing birthdays information due for the next day (tomorrow).
- To see future birthdays, click the Birthday option located at the end of the page. Such option is located between Past Events and Exports options.
- Now, as you see you are able to see ALL upcoming Birthdays, day by day and month by month.
Tags: Facebook, trick
- upcoming birthdays on facebook
- how to show upcoming birthday in facebook timeline
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.