By default, Facebook apps are able (permission) to post on your Facebopok page’s wall whenever you use them. Now, if you use a lot of them this behavior might become kind of annoying since it will fill in your wall with a lot of unnecessary posts. This might also turn off some of your fans thus decreasing your popularity. Let’s see how to block and disable apps from posting your your Facebook wall.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Now, go to the page which contains the apps that keeps sending useless posts on your wall.
- Click the Edit page button located on the top-right side of the page.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Now, click the apps you want to change the behavior of from the list of apps located on the right-side of the page.
- Click Edit Settings.
- A Edit Settings pop-up window will appear on your screen. Simply, click the Additional Permissions tab.
- Now, all you’ll have to do in order to block the application from posting on your wall is to untick the Publish content to my Wall option.
- Click OK to confirm.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.