By default, Facebook apps are able (permission) to post on your Facebopok page’s wall whenever you use them. Now, if you use a lot of them this behavior might become kind of annoying since it will fill in your wall with a lot of unnecessary posts. This might also turn off some of your fans thus decreasing your popularity. Let’s see how to block and disable apps from posting your your Facebook wall.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Now, go to the page which contains the apps that keeps sending useless posts on your wall.
- Click the Edit page button located on the top-right side of the page.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Now, click the apps you want to change the behavior of from the list of apps located on the right-side of the page.
- Click Edit Settings.
- A Edit Settings pop-up window will appear on your screen. Simply, click the Additional Permissions tab.
- Now, all you’ll have to do in order to block the application from posting on your wall is to untick the Publish content to my Wall option.
- Click OK to confirm.
No tags for this post.
- how do i stop words with friends from posting on my wa
- stop posting my words with friends to my wall
- how do i keep scramble with friends from posting on my wall
- words with friends stop posting on wall
- stop words with friends from posting on my wall
- scramble stop posting on facebook
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.