By default, Windows 7 do not use all available installed memory (RAM) in your computer above all if you use Windows 7 32-bit with 4 GB (in this case Windows will use around 3.5 GB) or Windows 7 64-bit with 8 GB (in this case Windows will use around 7.1 GB). So, let’s see how to force Windows 7 to use all of the available RAM in your computer.
- Click Start (round orb).
- Click the Run… button and, in the blank field, type msconfig and press the Enter button.
- Now, click the Boot tab
- Click the Advanced Options… button.
- Tick the Maximum Memory checkbox and click OK.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take full effect
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- solved force windows 7 to use ram
- how to force windows 7 to use all the ram
- how to get windows 7 to use all the memory
- win 7 use all memory
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Force Windows 7 to Use All Available RAM”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.