The new Google homepage and its nice, beautiful black drop down menu will be available for all users during the next weeks. If you want to customize it and wish to change the list of options and services contained in the new, black sidebar I have got something which will satisfy your need to change how Google looks like. So, let’s see together how a simple extension for Google Chrome is able to modify and customize Google homepage in the way we want.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now, go to Big G Drop Down Sorter Chrome page. Download and install the extension. Such extension will also let turn on and enable the new Google interface in case you still have to old one.
- Refresh Google homepage.
- On the left of Google.com you should be able to see the new black sidebar.
- Simply, hover over the different items contained in the sidebar and drag and drop them in the menu levels.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
One Comment to “How to Customize the New Google Homepage Interface”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.