The new Google homepage and its nice, beautiful black drop down menu will be available for all users during the next weeks. If you want to customize it and wish to change the list of options and services contained in the new, black sidebar I have got something which will satisfy your need to change how Google looks like. So, let’s see together how a simple extension for Google Chrome is able to modify and customize Google homepage in the way we want.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now, go to Big G Drop Down Sorter Chrome page. Download and install the extension. Such extension will also let turn on and enable the new Google interface in case you still have to old one.
- Refresh Google homepage.
- On the left of Google.com you should be able to see the new black sidebar.
- Simply, hover over the different items contained in the sidebar and drag and drop them in the menu levels.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Customize the New Google Homepage Interface”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.