Google+ (also known as Google Plus) is the new social feature of Google. Lately, everybody seems to like this new feature and everybody seems to want to jump on the new Google bandwagon social sharing community. In case you don’t like Google Plus and wish to remove and delete it from your Google account permanently, I have just found an interesting article that will help you get rid of it in a couple of clicks!
- Go to Google Plus main page.
- Now, go to Settings and click Account Overview.
- Scroll the page down till you see the Services section.
- Under the Services section, click “Delete profile and remove associated social features”
- A new window will appear on your screen. You will have the opportunity between deleting Google profile or Google+ content only.
- Make your choice and click the Remove Selected Services button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to Delete and Disable Google+ (Plus) Account”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.