Google+ (also known as Google Plus) is the new social feature of Google. Lately, everybody seems to like this new feature and everybody seems to want to jump on the new Google bandwagon social sharing community. In case you don’t like Google Plus and wish to remove and delete it from your Google account permanently, I have just found an interesting article that will help you get rid of it in a couple of clicks!
- Go to Google Plus main page.
- Now, go to Settings and click Account Overview.
- Scroll the page down till you see the Services section.
- Under the Services section, click “Delete profile and remove associated social features”
- A new window will appear on your screen. You will have the opportunity between deleting Google profile or Google+ content only.
- Make your choice and click the Remove Selected Services button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
One Comment to “How to Delete and Disable Google+ (Plus) Account”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.