We use our computers to gain access (username and password) to a great variety of online services such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, online services etc. It is sufficient to open Firefox or Internet Explorer, go to any website and login to that particular service by using your username and password. If you want to recover your passwords or…want to sniff, recover and, why not, steal other users passwords and usernames I have found an interesting free software that in a couple of steps will let you discover all passwords used on a specific computer. Best of all, it will let you scan all applications and programs installed on a computer and from each of them, it will show usernames and passwords!
Password Security Scanner is an interesting, free, portable application that “scans the passwords stored by popular Windows applications (Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and more…) and displays security information about all these passwords. ” It is sufficient to start the scan process to let Password Security Scanner work by analyzing installed programs and retrieving usernames and passwords out of them.
Password Security Scanner scans the passwords of the following applications:
- Internet Explorer 4.0 – 6.0
- Internet Explorer 7.0 – 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox (All Versions)
- Dialup/VPN passwords of Windows
- MSN/Windows Messenger
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows Live Mail
For each login information, the software will also display: web address, password type (Web Browser, Messenger, Email, ), username, password, password length, lowercase, uppercase, password strength, etc.
- Recover All Passwords on Computer
- reset discover password
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.