Recently, Facebook has introduced the new profile layout called timeline that is anything else than a kind or resume, your “life” and job resume, your digital scrapbook where other users can see the most important, main, salient fact of your life by simply scrolling your new Facebook profile down. If you don’t know how to activate it, here is a simple, easy trick to switch and enable it in just one step!
If you don’t know how to switch to the new Facebook profile, follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your account.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline
- Now, click the “Get it Now” button.
- Once you have switched and enabled to the new profile, you are given 7 days to pick what stories, photos, videos, status etc to show on the new Facebook Timeline.
- .After 7 days, everything will be published and your friends and users will be able to see the most important fact about your life. If you do not want to wait all those days, you can go ahead and publish the profile.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
2 Comments to “Switch to the New Facebook Profile Layout (Timeline)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.