Every time you turn on a computer with the new Windows 8 installed, the operating system will welcome you by displaying a lock screen and, right after that, a login screen interface. At this point, in order to fully access Windows 8, you will have to type your username and passoword. Did you know that you can automize this process in order to automatically login and gain access to your Windows 8? Let’s see how to achieve this thanks to a little trick!
- Click Start.
- Click Run.. (alternatively, press Win + R on your keyboard).
- Now, type netplwiz and hit Enter.
- Click the Users tab.
- Now, simply untick the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- A window named “Automatically Log on” will popup on your screen.
- Type your username and password in the blank fields.
- Click OK.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
2 Comments to “How to Automatically Login (Access) to Windows 8”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.