As you know Facebook gives you the chance to send messages to your Facebook friends. Such a feature is so used that majority of Facebook users end up having bulky message archives. If such archives are not well managed you will never manage to recover and read old messages and emails. I am talking about unread, archived and sent messages. This small guide is meant to help you organize your old messages by letting you archive old messages in special “folders”.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, under the Favorites section, click the Messages link.
- On the right pane, you should now be able a list of all of your messages.
- If you want to archive a message (kind of delete function) so that it won’t bother you anymore, click the “X” icon located on the right-side of the message itself. You should be able to see a small, black, square balloon named “Archive”.
- This simple action will send the message to the archive section.
- If you want to recover and retrieve your archived messages as well as your unread and sent messages (and emails and spam also), click the magnifying glass icon located on the blank Search field.
- Now, click an option of your choice. This will let you search any message you archived or didn’t read or considered as spam etc.
Tags: Facebook, trick
- how to read archived messages on mobile facebook
- how to view archived messages facebook app
- how to view archived messages on fb app
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to See and Read Unread, Archived and Sent Messages on Facebook”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.