As you know Facebook gives you the chance to send messages to your Facebook friends. Such a feature is so used that majority of Facebook users end up having bulky message archives. If such archives are not well managed you will never manage to recover and read old messages and emails. I am talking about unread, archived and sent messages. This small guide is meant to help you organize your old messages by letting you archive old messages in special “folders”.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, under the Favorites section, click the Messages link.
- On the right pane, you should now be able a list of all of your messages.
- If you want to archive a message (kind of delete function) so that it won’t bother you anymore, click the “X” icon located on the right-side of the message itself. You should be able to see a small, black, square balloon named “Archive”.
- This simple action will send the message to the archive section.
- If you want to recover and retrieve your archived messages as well as your unread and sent messages (and emails and spam also), click the magnifying glass icon located on the blank Search field.
- Now, click an option of your choice. This will let you search any message you archived or didn’t read or considered as spam etc.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
3 Comments to “How to See and Read Unread, Archived and Sent Messages on Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.