By default, Facebook doesn’t provide you with a easy way to delete all messages at once. Indeed, the only way to get rid of unwanted messages is to delete them one by one. However, thanks to an easy Google Chrome extension you can erase messages in just one click!
As you know, the only way you have got when it comes to deleting Facebook messages is to open single message and then delete it. In fact, you will have to follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click Messages on the left sidebar.
- On the right pane you should now be able to see all of your messages.
- At this point, click a messages in order to open complete message conversation.
- Click Action.
- Now, click Delete Messages option.
If you want to shorten this procedure and delete all your messages in just one step, then only way you have got is to add to your Facebook account a special option by installing an extension on your Google Chrome.
Facebook Fast Delete Messages for Google Chrome “adds a button in Facebook messages pages to fast delete all of them, plus buttons to delete single messages, without leaving the page.”
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.