Google Cloud (aka Google Drive) is the latest free service (5 GB of free storage) offered by Google that lets you upload, save, download and copy your important files to the Cloud! This quick tutorial will show you how to copy your files such as documents, mp3, videos, applications, programs etc. to Google Cloud and save them from computer fails and wrong actions such as deletion etc.
- Download and Install Google Cloud to your computer.
- Now you have to make sure that you you enable sync between your favorite Google Drive folder on your computer and online Google Drive storage space.
- Now, choose a file you want to save to your Google Drive Cloud service and from the menu, select “Copy”.
- Right click the Google Drive icon located on the Windows System tray and click Open Google Drive folder option. Paste the copied file in Google Drive folder on your PC. This simple option will automatically upload the chosen file to Google Drive.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.