By default, Windows 8 Search feature lets you search files and documents as well as all the data associated in Windows 8 apps. Despite the fact that this new feature greatly improve the way you search through Windows 8 operating system, it may turn out to be a little confusing and sidetracking because of its big list of result. Here is a small trick that lets you reduce and turn off (and hide) specific metro apps from the Windows 8 Search feature.
- Press Winkey + F to show the Search Scree feature.
- A list of all the apps installed on Windows 8 will appear on the screen. Look for the application you want to turn off and hide from the search results.
- Right-click the app and from the menu click Hide.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.