By default, Windows 8 Search feature lets you search files and documents as well as all the data associated in Windows 8 apps. Despite the fact that this new feature greatly improve the way you search through Windows 8 operating system, it may turn out to be a little confusing and sidetracking because of its big list of result. Here is a small trick that lets you reduce and turn off (and hide) specific metro apps from the Windows 8 Search feature.
- Press Winkey + F to show the Search Scree feature.
- A list of all the apps installed on Windows 8 will appear on the screen. Look for the application you want to turn off and hide from the search results.
- Right-click the app and from the menu click Hide.
Tags: trick, windows 8
- turn off applications on windows 8 htc
- turn off apps for windows 8
- turn off windows 8 camera app
- turning apps off in windows 8
- WINDOWS 8 TURN OFF APP
- windows 8 turn off back ground apps
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.