Among the tools that Facebook provides to its users, the Help Center (and its email notification feature) is one of the most useful, for sure. Some users may wish to turn off and disable such a feature for good but, personally speaking, I am against it because I like to be notified as soon as a solution to my issue is found! Whenever you have a doubt or a issue about your Facebook account, Facebook gives you the opportunity, apart from browsing its comprehensive FAQ section, to ask questions to experts that can be found on the Help section. However, you might be annoyed by its email notification. This guide will show how to turn off such a feature in order to block the email notification.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Account Settings link located on the top-right side of your Facebook page account.
- Now, click the Notifications link located on the left pane.
- On the right pane under All Notifications category click Help Center.
- Now, to disable the notification center, untick the Replies to your Help Center question checkbook and click Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.