Among the tools that Facebook provides to its users, the Help Center (and its email notification feature) is one of the most useful, for sure. Some users may wish to turn off and disable such a feature for good but, personally speaking, I am against it because I like to be notified as soon as a solution to my issue is found! Whenever you have a doubt or a issue about your Facebook account, Facebook gives you the opportunity, apart from browsing its comprehensive FAQ section, to ask questions to experts that can be found on the Help section. However, you might be annoyed by its email notification. This guide will show how to turn off such a feature in order to block the email notification.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Account Settings link located on the top-right side of your Facebook page account.
- Now, click the Notifications link located on the left pane.
- On the right pane under All Notifications category click Help Center.
- Now, to disable the notification center, untick the Replies to your Help Center question checkbook and click Save Changes button.
Tags: email, Facebook, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.