Among the tools that Facebook provides to its users, the Help Center (and its email notification feature) is one of the most useful, for sure. Some users may wish to turn off and disable such a feature for good but, personally speaking, I am against it because I like to be notified as soon as a solution to my issue is found! Whenever you have a doubt or a issue about your Facebook account, Facebook gives you the opportunity, apart from browsing its comprehensive FAQ section, to ask questions to experts that can be found on the Help section. However, you might be annoyed by its email notification. This guide will show how to turn off such a feature in order to block the email notification.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Account Settings link located on the top-right side of your Facebook page account.
- Now, click the Notifications link located on the left pane.
- On the right pane under All Notifications category click Help Center.
- Now, to disable the notification center, untick the Replies to your Help Center question checkbook and click Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.