One of the most annoying things in Firefox is the delay button which you have to press after a 4-5 secs countdown in order to install addons (or extensions). If you want to remove and disable such a button you have to know that there is no easy way as there is no ad-hoc option to turn off. Regular users end up waiting and waiting in order to install even the most simple and harmless addon. This little trick will solve your issue as it will disable the countdown button and let you install addons right away without any waiting!
- Open Firefox.
- In the web address bar, type: about:config.
- Press Enter.
- Now, click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” or ” This might void your warranty!” button.
- In the Search filter, type: security.dialog_enable_delay
- Double click the key and in the field type: 0 (zero) and click OK.
- Restart Firefox and you are done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.