One of the most annoying things in Firefox is the delay button which you have to press after a 4-5 secs countdown in order to install addons (or extensions). If you want to remove and disable such a button you have to know that there is no easy way as there is no ad-hoc option to turn off. Regular users end up waiting and waiting in order to install even the most simple and harmless addon. This little trick will solve your issue as it will disable the countdown button and let you install addons right away without any waiting!
- Open Firefox.
- In the web address bar, type: about:config.
- Press Enter.
- Now, click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” or ” This might void your warranty!” button.
- In the Search filter, type: security.dialog_enable_delay
- Double click the key and in the field type: 0 (zero) and click OK.
- Restart Firefox and you are done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.