One of the most annoying things in Firefox is the delay button which you have to press after a 4-5 secs countdown in order to install addons (or extensions). If you want to remove and disable such a button you have to know that there is no easy way as there is no ad-hoc option to turn off. Regular users end up waiting and waiting in order to install even the most simple and harmless addon. This little trick will solve your issue as it will disable the countdown button and let you install addons right away without any waiting!
- Open Firefox.
- In the web address bar, type: about:config.
- Press Enter.
- Now, click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” or ” This might void your warranty!” button.
- In the Search filter, type: security.dialog_enable_delay
- Double click the key and in the field type: 0 (zero) and click OK.
- Restart Firefox and you are done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.