One of the most annoying things in Firefox is the delay button which you have to press after a 4-5 secs countdown in order to install addons (or extensions). If you want to remove and disable such a button you have to know that there is no easy way as there is no ad-hoc option to turn off. Regular users end up waiting and waiting in order to install even the most simple and harmless addon. This little trick will solve your issue as it will disable the countdown button and let you install addons right away without any waiting!
- Open Firefox.
- In the web address bar, type: about:config.
- Press Enter.
- Now, click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” or ” This might void your warranty!” button.
- In the Search filter, type: security.dialog_enable_delay
- Double click the key and in the field type: 0 (zero) and click OK.
- Restart Firefox and you are done!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.