By default, Windows 7 automatically reduces and decreases application volume when placing or receiving a phone call. This is a very unwelcome feature as it can spoil your music and game playback activity when you get a phone call from Skype, for example. Recently, I found an interesting option that lets you disable and turn off such a feature in a couple of clicks!
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel – Sounds.
- Click the Communication tab.
- Click the “Do Nothing” radio button to stop Windows 7 from muting your applications.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the following options: Mute all other sounds, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% or 50%.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- disable chrome automatically decrease volume
- microsoft windows 7 sound reduces automatically
- pc volume decreases automatically
- win 7 volume decrease automatic
- windows 7 volume decreasing
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.