By default, Windows 7 automatically reduces and decreases application volume when placing or receiving a phone call. This is a very unwelcome feature as it can spoil your music and game playback activity when you get a phone call from Skype, for example. Recently, I found an interesting option that lets you disable and turn off such a feature in a couple of clicks!
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel – Sounds.
- Click the Communication tab.
- Click the “Do Nothing” radio button to stop Windows 7 from muting your applications.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the following options: Mute all other sounds, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% or 50%.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.