By default, Windows 7 automatically reduces and decreases application volume when placing or receiving a phone call. This is a very unwelcome feature as it can spoil your music and game playback activity when you get a phone call from Skype, for example. Recently, I found an interesting option that lets you disable and turn off such a feature in a couple of clicks!
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel – Sounds.
- Click the Communication tab.
- Click the “Do Nothing” radio button to stop Windows 7 from muting your applications.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the following options: Mute all other sounds, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% or 50%.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.