By default, Windows 7 automatically reduces and decreases application volume when placing or receiving a phone call. This is a very unwelcome feature as it can spoil your music and game playback activity when you get a phone call from Skype, for example. Recently, I found an interesting option that lets you disable and turn off such a feature in a couple of clicks!
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel – Sounds.
- Click the Communication tab.
- Click the “Do Nothing” radio button to stop Windows 7 from muting your applications.
- Alternatively, you can also choose the following options: Mute all other sounds, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80% or 50%.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.