When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
- set default word page color
- how to change the default background color with word
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.