When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
Tags: Office, trick
- change word default background color 2010
- default background word 2010
- default page color word 2010
- Office Word 2010 how to set default background
- set page backgorund default 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.