When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
- set default word page color
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.