When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
- change default background color word
- change default background color in word
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.