When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
- How to change default background in wird document
- how to change default page color in office
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.