When you open a blank document in Word 2010, the default background color page is white, as you know. But what do you do if you want change such default color to blue, yellow or red? This article will show how, in a couple of clicks, you will be able to change the color of a Word 2010 page.
- Open a blank document in Word 2010.
- Now, click the Page layout tab.
- Click the Page Color button.
- Select your favorite color as background color for your Word 2010 document.
- word change default page colour
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
3 Comments to “How to Change Default Background Color Page in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.