Till some time ago you could only publish real-time, up-to-date posts on Facebook Pages. Now, Facebook lets you schedule ahead of time posts which will be automatically published at the desired time. Let’s see how to turn on such a feature so that you will be able to schedule and automatically publish your posts and updates in the future!
- Open and login to Facebook.
- On the left sidebar, click your Fanpage.
- Under Status Bar, click type post message so that you will be able to choose what post you want to schedule ahead of time. In this way, when the day will come, Facebook will publish your posts without any intervention from you.
- Now, click the small clock icon located on the button-left side of the box.
- Under the Status bar, a small section will appear. On such a section you will be able to schedule your future posts by selecting the day, month, year, hours and minutes from the relative drop-down menus.
- Click the Schedule button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
One Comment to “Schedule Posts Ahead of Time on Facebook Page”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.