By default, the new Opera 12 has got the hardware acceleration and WebGL features turned off by default, The reason why they are not activated is due to the fact that Opera wants to preserve the full operability of its browsers on old computer. In fact, old GPUs and graphic cards can not handle and harness the full power of the new Opera browser. This guide will show you how to activate these useful features in a couple of steps.
- Open Opera 12.
- Set opera:config#Enable%20Hardware%20Acceleration and opera:config#Enable%20WebGL values to 1 in order to turn on both features.
- Save these changes and restart Opera for them to take full effect on your machine.
- To see if the changes you made are working, visit this WebGL demo here .
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.