One of the most useful but neglected features in Windows 7 is the TimeZone Utility also known as Tzutil that lets you display, change and set Timezone on Windows 7 computers. Let’s see how to use it at its best.
First of all, you have to keep in mind that this feature is easily accessible from the Command Prompt (CMD), so you will have to open it:
- Click Start.
- In the search field ( or Run… tool ), type CMD and press Enter.
- Now, type tzutil /g (This will show the current time zone of the machine).
- To know the list of available time zones, type: tzutil /l
- In order to change and set the time zone to one that fits your need you will have to type: tzutil /s
- Other feature can be shown by typing tzutil /?
- If you want to know more info about the correct timezone, visit this URL: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh875624%28v=ws.10%29
Related Articles Latest Articles
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
One Comment to “How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.