Sometimes, adding a lot of RAM is useless if you own a Windows 10 Operating System. In fact if you go to the Performance tab in the Task Manager window you will see that some of your RAM is unused. For some reason Windows 10 doesn’t seem to see and use all the RAM available and just use around 70% – 80% of it. Here is a simple easy trick to solve this issue and made all your RAM available to your Windows 10!
- Hit the Windows key and the S key to open the Search box
- Once you see the Search box just type Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows and press Enter key
- In the window select Advanced tab and click the Change button.
- In the window that opens up check if the check button is ticked. Here I am talking about the “Automatically Manage Paging File Size for All Drives”option.
- Untick it.
- Now, in lower part of window and when done click the Set button then click OK.
- At this point , in order to fix the RAM issue and let Windows use all the RAM available, click the “System managed size” radio button.
- Click the Set button.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.