During the installation of the famous “Windows 10 Anniversary Update” that was relaesed during this summertime, a lot of users have experienced a dread error. I am talking about Error 0x80070057 that comes out unexpectedly during the installation of the above mentioned update. More precisely Error 0x80070057 shows up when the bar is around 2% of the verification process . Let’s see how to fix it with a few easy steps!
- Wait for the system to verify the update. (You have to wait till the bar reaches 100%)
- Once the verification is done, turn “Airplane Mode” on.
- When Windows 10 starts updating ,wait till it reaches 2% of installation.
- Wait other 3 minutes. (This usually will fix the issue)
- Turn off Airplane Mode. At this point the installation process will go on by itself and the error 0x80070057 won’t show up anymore.
- 0x80070057 windows 10 anniversary update high RESOLUTION display
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.