During the installation of the famous “Windows 10 Anniversary Update” that was relaesed during this summertime, a lot of users have experienced a dread error. I am talking about Error 0x80070057 that comes out unexpectedly during the installation of the above mentioned update. More precisely Error 0x80070057 shows up when the bar is around 2% of the verification process . Let’s see how to fix it with a few easy steps!
- Wait for the system to verify the update. (You have to wait till the bar reaches 100%)
- Once the verification is done, turn “Airplane Mode” on.
- When Windows 10 starts updating ,wait till it reaches 2% of installation.
- Wait other 3 minutes. (This usually will fix the issue)
- Turn off Airplane Mode. At this point the installation process will go on by itself and the error 0x80070057 won’t show up anymore.
- windows 10 anniversary update webcam fix
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.