On the Internet a lot of users are complaining about an issue that shows up after a Windows upgrade (usually from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10). Basically, after you restart Windows 10, the system gets stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop followed by a Diagnosing PC screen. At this point, no matter what you try to do to solve the issue (including including System Reset and System Restore), you won’t manage to get out of the loop. Let’s see a couple of tricks to fix this problem and enjoy your Windows 10 operating system!
For some reason the loop seems to be related to antivirus and antimalware software, so in order to fix the Automatic repair Loop you have to turn them off. Let’s see how.
- Go to System Startup Settings tab.
- Select Disable Early Launch Malware Protection.
- Reboot the computer.
- At this point you shouldn’t be able to experience the issue any more.
Here is another step-by-step procedure:
- After the Automatic Repair screen you will see a Diagnosing PC screen.
- The Diagnosing PC screen fails to fix the issue and you are presented with two options: Restart Computer and Advanced Options.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Now select the following options: Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – Startup Settings – Restart.
- Select Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection.
- The computer should now start normally without any loop.
- Now turn off or uninstall your antivirus or antimalware! Without this step Windows 10 will experience again the Automatic Repair Loop Issue !
- Restart the computer again.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.