Google owns a lot, really a lot of services that are unknow to majority of regular users. They may be worthless or not very usefull, but a handful of them are really handy and can be considered, in some instances, “time-saver” and “life-saver” …so to speak. In this case, I am talking about Google Takeout that is an almost hidden Google page that lets you use some tricks that, among the other things, gives you the opportunity to download and save your YouTube videos in your Google Drive account! In this way you will get a nice backup of your YouTube videos without actually downloading anything on your computer. The backup will be automatically saved in Google Drive!
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=backup&passive=1209600&#identifier and login with your Google username and password.
- Under “Select data to include” make sure that the YouTube option is turned on. In this way you will be able to save YouTube on Google Drive.
- You can add other Google products to save on Google Drive by clicking the “Show more products” gray button.
- Click Next.
- The next page will show you how you want your data to be save. Choose the file extension you want to save your data (.zip, .tgz etc.).
- Now it is time to choose how your data (YouTube videos in this case) will be delivered to you. There are 4 options available: Send download link via email, Add to Drive, Add to DropBox and Add to OneDrive.
- Click Add to Drive.
- Click the Create Archive button. At this point a progression bar will show you the % it takes to download your videos on Google Drive
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.