As you know one of the most interesting feature in Google Chrome is its Incognito Mode that lets you surf any website of your choice without leaving any fingerprint in its browsing history folder. In this way you won’t have to clear your browser cache every time you end your surfing session in Chrome as there will be nothing to clear. However, if you wish to know what was surfed and browsed by, let’s say, your boyfriend or girlfriend, there is a nice extension that saves and see any website and browsing history while in Incognito Mode. Nice, isn’t it?
- Open Chrome and without hesitation go to this extension page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/off-the-record-history/djbaolpiihkcmmfjnjdmomeeheldhhdp
- Click the “Add to Chrome” blue button on the right side of the screen.
- Now, on the right side of Chrome click the Settings icon (three horizontal line in a row).
- Go to Extension and find the “Off The Record History” extension.
- Select “Allow in incognito” checkbox.
- Done. Next time a user will decide to surf the internet in Incognito mode he will not be aware that every website he surfs will be recorded and saved by the extension!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.