One of the most bothering things while reading a post or looking at your profile on Facebook is having to deal with a sudden change in the font size without being able to resize it. While some users have found a pretty easy solution in order to fix it, other might be at loss and wondering about how to resize those huge font size. Here is a pretty easy solution!
- Open your Facebook account.
- Now keep pressing the CTRL (for pcs) or CMD (for MAC) button on your computer or laptop keyboard.
- While keeping pressed the above button, click on the “+” or “-” key on your keyboard.
If the above solution didn’t work for you, try reading this old post of mine, here. Alternatively, you can always try this easy trick here:
- Drag this Fix Facebook in order to change or resize Facebook fonts to your bookmarks bar.
- Click it every time you are on your Facebook account.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.