Lately, a lot of users are asking me an easy way to change their Facebook Fanpage name in an easy way. Facebook Fanpage is an useful page that shows who you are(your personal interests, your bio info, your photos etc), no matter if you are a regular user or you own a business. However, after a while you might wish to change something about it. As usual, Facebook doesn’t provide clear instruction so users might be at loss about if it is possible to change and modify it or not. Let’s see how to proceed!
- First thing to know is that if 200 people or more liked your page, in order to change and modify something (including name for example) about your Fanpage you must be the admin of the account.
- Click About below your Page’s cover photo.
- Click Page Info located on the left column.
- Now, click the Name section and click Edit.
- Click Request Change.
- Fill out the form and click Send.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.