Lately, a lot of users are asking me an easy way to change their Facebook Fanpage name in an easy way. Facebook Fanpage is an useful page that shows who you are(your personal interests, your bio info, your photos etc), no matter if you are a regular user or you own a business. However, after a while you might wish to change something about it. As usual, Facebook doesn’t provide clear instruction so users might be at loss about if it is possible to change and modify it or not. Let’s see how to proceed!
- First thing to know is that if 200 people or more liked your page, in order to change and modify something (including name for example) about your Fanpage you must be the admin of the account.
- Click About below your Page’s cover photo.
- Click Page Info located on the left column.
- Now, click the Name section and click Edit.
- Click Request Change.
- Fill out the form and click Send.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.