The not-so-new-anymore Windows 10 is looking like an operating system for mobile devices more than a computer operating system. In fact, you can install apps that are specifically designed for smartphones, for example. But, as the number of apps increase on your Windows 10 you might wish to uninstall some of them to gain back some space in your hard disk. How to view all your installed apps? Apparently the road to achieve this might seems tricky…but it is not! Let’s see how to do it with this simple guide!
- Click the Start button located on the bottom left side of your screen.
- When the window showing you all the stuff and option you have on your Windows 10 pop-ups, click the All Apps option.
- Here you are. Now you should be able to view all installed apps installed in your Windows 10.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.