While working (or playing) on your Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 it may happen that without any warning, your operating system could start zooming in (and sometimes out) automatically icons and menu/search bars. This annoying issue tends to show itself on certain PC brand such as Asus for example.So, let’s see how to fix and stop zoom in with a simple procedure!
The first thing you have to do is to make sure that your Synaptics Touchpad options are disable (of course I am assuming here that you are using a laptop). To disable it just go to Control Panel and disable the swipe to zoom in and out functions under the “Mouse” section. If you don’t have a laptop and you still have the Zoom in issue continue reading below.
Some computer such as ASUS computers for example comes with embedded software that let you use certain special function in order to be more productive. An excellent example is the ASUS Smart Gesture. You will have to tweak its options. so follow the steps below:
- Go to Start — Control Panel — Mouse
- Choose the Device Settings tab located on the right.
- Now click its setting options.
- Right on the left click the Choose Pinch Zoom function. Now, untick the option called Enable Pinch Zoom.
- Click OK to confirm and exit.
- Alternatively, you can try to right click your desktop and right after that click Personalization.
- Now, click Display.
- Try to change the scaling level for the display. Better if you turn it off.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.