One of the most annoying feature in Windows 10 is a lock screen option that allows to show ads on your computer screen. So, how much annoying is such a feature on a computer you paid for and that belongs to you? This so called feature is nothing else but a Windows Spotlight feature located in your Personalization settings page. Let’s see ho to turn off and get rid of those annoying advertisements.
- On your computer screen, click the Start menu icon located on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Click the Settings icon (work icon).
- Click the Personalization setting, and go to the Lock Screen tab.
- Under the preview screen, click Windows Spotlight.
- Now, select Picture or Slideshow. This is the key option in order to turn off and disable for good the feature that display ads on your Lock Screen.
- Turn off the “Get fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen” option.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.