One of the most annoying feature in Windows 10 is a lock screen option that allows to show ads on your computer screen. So, how much annoying is such a feature on a computer you paid for and that belongs to you? This so called feature is nothing else but a Windows Spotlight feature located in your Personalization settings page. Let’s see ho to turn off and get rid of those annoying advertisements.
- On your computer screen, click the Start menu icon located on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Click the Settings icon (work icon).
- Click the Personalization setting, and go to the Lock Screen tab.
- Under the preview screen, click Windows Spotlight.
- Now, select Picture or Slideshow. This is the key option in order to turn off and disable for good the feature that display ads on your Lock Screen.
- Turn off the “Get fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen” option.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.