There is a small though frustrating bug in all Microsoft Office Word versions that is affecting a lot of users, who apparently can not find an easy solution to fix or temporary solve it. I am talking about the bug that place the cursor at the top of the page (or more simply the cursor gets stuck at the very top of the page) without any possibility to move it to another position (or in some cases you will have to hit Enter twice). So, let’s see how to fix this issue in a couple of steps.
- In Office MS Word (Word 2002 and Word 2003) older versions: click Tools, then Options — View tab — select the
“White space between pages” option.
- Click OK.
- In Office MS Word (Word 2007 and newer version) : click the Office button, then go to Word Options — Display and select
the “Show white space between pages in Print Layout view” option.
- Click OK.
Below there is other step-by-step guide to solve the cursor stuck on top of the page “curse”
- In Microsoft Office Word 2007 and older versions: Click the View tab on the Ribbon. Now click Print Layout button located on the left side of the screen.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.