This small and quick trick lets you turn off the so much hated PDF/A feature in Adobe PDF Reader. But what it is exactly? Reading from Wikipedia: “PDF/A is an ISO-standardized version of the Portable Document Format (PDF) specialized for use in the archiving and long-term preservation of electronic documents.” This little feature can be really annoying because, sometimes, it can prevent you from reading your PDF file. Here is a step-by-step guide to solve this issue.
- Open Adobe Reader 9 or any other Adobe PDF Reader version (Click Start — All Programs — Adobe Reader )
- Click on Edit and right after that hit Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click Documents located on the left side of the screen
- Change the PDF/A View Mode drop down menu from Only for PDF/A documents to Never.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.