Every now and then Google makes hard core gamers very happy by inserting in its Home Page a nice Doodle game. Some times ago Google on its main search engine page let us play with Pac-Man and Breakout. But as you know, after a few days Google tends to change or remove its doodles. Here is a simple trick to play those two wonderful games on your Chrome (and all browsers indeed) in a couple of clicks!
- Open Google web page and type:”Google PacMan”. A small windows should appear on top page, right before all search results, and will let you play with Pacman!
- Go to Google Search Image by clicking on this link: https://images.google.com/
- Now Type: “Atari Breakout”. In a few seconds you will get all image resulst for such a search, but you will also see that all the images will shrink to form a brick wall and, right after that, the game will start with a small “bip”. Brikcs are nothing less but small previews of the image search results.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.