Here is another trick to use with your Windows Notepad. In this article I will show you how to use a hidden feature in Windows 10,8,7 that lets you text-to-speech whatever you are going to write on your pc. This trick will use a simple code to copy and paste in your Windows 10 Notepad. So, why buy expensive software when you can use what Windows already has? Let’s see how to make your Windows 10 speech!
- Open your Windows 10 Notepad and copy and paste this code:
Dim msg, sapi
msg=InputBox(“Write below your text to speech”,”webtlk.com”)
- Save the Notepad file on your destktop as Text-to-Speech.vbs and make sure to select from the “Save as Type” drop down menu: “All files”
- Double click on the icon .
- When prompted write the text you want to convert and click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.