Usually, if you want to hide and protect important files and folders you have two solutions. You hide them in some fake folders in your computer or you just buy an expensive software that does the trick. What if I tell you that there is a simple procedure that, by using Command Prompt, allows you to hide folder and files on your pc without hassle?
- Click the Start icon and in the Search bar, type CMD and press Enter.
- The Command Prompt black window should appear on your screen.
- To hide and secure folders and files, type: attrib +s +h C:\yourfolder
- To revert the above changes and see hidden folders and files, replace ‘+’ with ‘-‘ on ‘s’ and ‘h’
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.