Did you know that you can use the good, old Command Prompt (CMD.EXE) as a calculator to solve simple and complex arithmetical problems and equations? As usual Microsoft doesn’t provide you with full instructions on how to use those tools available in Windows that may be used in different ways. Here is a simple step-by-step guide!
- Click the Start icon on your Windows (depending on what version of Windows you have, you will have different icons. Nonetheless it is located on the lower left side of your screen)
- In the Search bar, type CMD and press Enter.
- The Command Prompt window should appear on your screen.
- Now, to use it as a calculator, type this command: set /a followed by the equation or mathematical operation you want to solve.
- Here is an Example: set /a (12*10)/4
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.