As you know, if you are not into the voice thing that try to help you whatever you do, Cortana is one of the most annoying things Microsoft could create and place in its Windows 10 operating systems. Luckly, there are a lot of tweaks on the Internet to disable it that, alas, are now outdated with the recent Anniversary Update. What follows is a simple procedure that safely disable and turn off Windows 10 Cortana without a lot of fuss!
- Open your Windows 10 notepad.
- Copy and paste this code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save the file as DisableCortana.reg
- Make sure to save the file on your desktop or in another folder that it is easy to find.
- Double click on the DisableCortana.reg.
- Restart your computer.
- Now you should see and ear the hated Cortana voice anymore!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.