Windows Defender is the default solution against viruses and pestware in your Windows 10. But we know only too well that it is not the best solution at all. This guide will show you how to disable and turn off Windows Defender for good. Mind you, this guide will also make impossible to turn back on Windows Defender via regular Windows options for your regular users. Once it will be disable, it will be forever unless you reverse the procedure itself.
- Click the Start Menu.
- In the search bar, type: gpedit.msc and press Enter
- Look for the Windows Defender folder and click it.
- On the right panel, look for “Turn off Windows Defender” and click it.
- On the dialog window, click the “Enabled” radio button. Make sure to click the “Enabled” button as it refers to the option to disable Windows Defender and you want to turn on such a feature, right?
- Now, if you go to the regular Windows Update and Security via Control Panel, you will see that the “Real-Time Protection” is grayed out with no option to turn it on or off.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.