One of the best thing in Mozilla Firefox is the amount of features and options that are available in its settings. You can customize every single aspect of Firefox…more or less. In fact, one of the most missed features in Firefox is the night mode that lets you get a black browser which is very handy… if you don’t want to get tanned at night while browsing the Web! So let’s see how to turn on Night Mode in Firefox thanks to a very simple plugin!
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to this page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/simple-night-mode/
- Install the plugin on your browser.
- To test it, open a website or blog of your choice.
- Right click any part of such a website.
- In the right-click menu you should be able to see an option called “Night Mode ON”. Click it.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.