Telnet is the most unknown and undervalued software on Windows 10,8, 7. Period. If users only knew how to unleash its fully potential, Telnet would now be one of the most used software available. In fact it can connect to the Internet in an easy way, it doesn’t’ need a lot of resources and because of this reason can run on almost all computers, even those with little RAM. Today I will show you how to play online chess on Telnet with random users all over the world. And yes, you will meet thousands of users online on Telnet, because Telnet is very popular among geeks!
- Open Telnet.
- To achieve this, click the Start icon on the bottom left side of your screen and in the search bar, type Telnet..
- If you can not find it, it means that in your Windows 10,8,7 etc Telnet is turned off by default. To turn it on, just follow this other guide of mine, HERE.
- Now, on the Telnet black window, just type o (yes, “o” as in orange, without quotes!)
- Now, type: freechess.org 5000
- Press Enter.
- Enter a username
- At this point a list of players with their rankings will appear on the window.
- To play with one of the player, digit: play XX (e.g.: play 96) and press Enter.
- A simple chess board will appear and you will be able to play!
- Enjoy! 😉
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.