Windows 10 is the most advanced Windows operating system ever. No matter what some users say. Windows 10 is able to offer you an unprecedented list of options and features other Windows OS can’t simply give you. But all this has a cost in terms of resources and data used to make your Windows experience the best ever. In this article I am gonna show you how to know how much data apps, software and programs are using under Windows 10. This is particularly useful if you are using Windows 10 while on the go, on a portable device such a notebook, tablet etc.
- Click the Start icon located on the bottom left side of the screen
- From there head to Settings.
- Now, click Network and Internet.
- Click Data Usage.
- In this window you will be able to see all applications, apps and programs and how much data they used (it is express in GB and MB). If you want you can also click on each app icon in order to see more information. A small note about this window. Here you will be able to see not only the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, but also regular app and third part software!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.