As we know, one of the biggest issue of Windows operating systems is the fact that, after a while, Windows (all Windows versions indeed: from 10 to XP) become sluggish, slow, full of bloatware that we have installed, and last but not least full of leftovers left from previous software that we have uninstalled. Aware of this issue, Microsoft has released an interesting tool that lets you wipe Windows 10 in order to make it fast again without formatting your whole PC. So, let’s see how to give our Windows 10 a fresh, new start in order to make it fast again!
- Go to this page: www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfresh
- Scroll down and click on the “Download Tool Now” blue button.
- Install the software.
- Once installed, run the software. It will ask you what you want to do, namely: Install a fresh copy of Windows 10 with the option to keep your personal file or wipe everything.
- Be careful. If you select option 2, only your personal files will be kept. This means that all your software will be deleted, including your digital licenses, Microsoft Office, most apps installed by your PC’s manufacturer such as your manufacturer’s apps, support apps, and drivers. So be prepared, because by using this software, you will have to download/install all your software again!
- I advice you to use this important software in case your Windows 10 is really slow and you want to make it fast again without formatting the whole hard disk, or in case you have got a virus you can’t get rid of. Use it at your own risk!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.