How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Sometimes while using Internet Explorer 11 and surfing a website or blog, the following security pop-up message might appear at the bottom of your browser. This is the message: “Only Secure Content is Displayed”. On the right side of the screen a button that says “Show All Content” will appear as well. Sometimes this message is very annoying because the website or blog that you are visiting is perfectly safe and you don’t need to pay extra attention to understand if it is a website containing malware or not. So let’s see how to turn off and remove such a message in a couple of easy steps.
- Open Internet Explorer
- On the upper right side of the browser you will see a “work” icon. Click it.
- From the menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the “Security” tab from the window.
- Under “Security Level for this Zone” click the “Custom level…” button.
- A new window will pop up. Inside such a window you will see a lot of option. Scroll them down till you reach: “Display Mixed Content”.
- Click the “Enable” radio button.
- Confirm this choice by clicking “Yes” when prompted.
- Now go back to point number 4 and go to the Security tab.
- Click “Local Intranet”.
- Repeat points number 6-7-8.
- Now, again, go back to the Security Tab.
- Click the “Trusted Sites” option.
- Follow point number 6-7-8
- Click OK and save everything.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- how to turn off only secure content
- turn off only secure content message
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.