How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
So, this bug shows up while watching a YouTube video on all recent Windows versions namely, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Basically, every time you start watching a video on Internet Explorer, the nagging message appears on the bottom of your Internet Explorer screen and reads: “You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen? Press ESC to Exit.“. Next to this message there are two buttons: “Allow Once” and “Options for this site” that lets you remember the choice you made. The issue is that even though you ask Internet Explorer to remember the option, whenever you flush the cache and the Internet options, your choice will be deleted so you will get the same message over and over again. On the Internet I have found a little trick that will fix and turn off the message on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 adn WIndows 7 operating systems using Internet Explorer 11.
- Click the Start icon and find the RUN bar in order to look for a program
- Type regedit and press ENTER
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\Internet Explorer\FullScreen\AllowDomains
- On the right pane, right click any empty space and from the menu create a new DWORD .
- Assign to the new DWORD the following name: youtube.com
- Give the new key the following value: 00000001 To do it, double click the DWORD you named youtube.com and type: 00000001
- Exit regedit and restart the PC
- At this point you won’t get the nagging message anymore!
- In Windows 7, change the path you see in point number 3 with this: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Microsoft\Internet Explorer\FullScreen\AllowDomains and follow the other steps as normal
- how to get rid of Do you want to view youtube com in full screen pop-up
- how to get rid of Do you want to view youtube com in full screen pop-up in windows 10
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.