Has it ever happened to you to use a PDF file to read important information and data only to find out that you have to enter a password each time you need to open it? This can be very annoying and time consuming, above all if you need to access the PDF information many times a day. There is not way to remove such a password from the PDF file so what can we do to solve and fix this issue? Google Chrome offers you a simple and easy solution that will let you remove and unlock any password protected PDF file in no time! Let’s see how to get rid of password in PDF file thanks to a simple procedure!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Drag the password protected PDF file in Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome will prompt you to type in the password in order to unlock the file.
- Type the password.
- Now, go to the file menu in Google Chrome and select “Print”.
- Choose the destination printer as “Save as PDF” and click the Save button. As you see there is not hack involved in this procedure. It is more a workaround than anything else. In fact, why typing a password each time you have to access a PDF file when you can create a new unlocked PDF directly from Google Chrome? Enjoy!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.