One of the things that majority of us hate is when we are away from our favorite social network (in this particular case I am talking about Facebook) and we want to be sure that when a person or a friend tries to contact us, he will be able to get a reply asap. A reply that maybe will inform him that we are away or that we will contact him as soon as possible. Facebook offers you a very interesting solution to solve this problem. Did you know that you can turn on and activate an auto reply while you are offline or away that will send a custom reply to your friends when they try to contact you but you are not available or away from your Facebook account?
- Login in to your Facebook account.
- Click the Settings link located to the top right side of your Facebook page.
- Click the Messaging icon located on the left sidebar.
- On the right pane, under “Response Assistant” select “Yes” to Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages you.
- If you wish to customize the Auto Reply Message when you are offline, you can do so by clicking “Change” and editing your personal message.
- facebook auto reply message when offline
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.