Windows 10 doesn’t come with a dark theme among its customization. There is a kind of dark theme but it is a “high contrast black theme” that it is used for impaired users that need some special contrasts due to eyes issue. Anyway if you want to use a dark theme, you have to know that you don’t need to look over the Internet for a special package or a software. In fact, Windows 10 comes with a real Dark Theme but it is hidden to view! So let’s see how to turn it on thanks to a special trick!
- The first thing to do is open the Windows Explorer window.
- You can open Windows Explorer Window by clicking on the “My Computer” icon.
- No copy and paste this code in the address bar:
- Press Enter.
- This trick works on majority of Windows 10. However, if you experience issues and you can not load this code in your Windows 10, it means that you already installed the “Anniversary Update”.
- To solve the above problem, go to: Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors.
- Now, go to the “Choose your app mode” and select the Dark radio button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.